- I don’t know if this has happened to other bloggers before but it has recently happened to me and I find it very amusing. I’m talking about writing a well thought out post and getting absolutely no reactions from your readers, then suddenly a couple of months later people start to comment on the said post like it’s going outta style. It’s like someone somehow realizes that a certain post is old, comments on it and e-mails it to many of their friends just to eff with you. Almost a year ago I made a post about leaving TVSA, I had a few comment on it and received some hate mail from people mad at me from speaking my mind but the comments and now TVSA bloggers are commenting on that post again. About six months ago I made a post about the . and now little emo boys and girls are going crazy.
- I didn’t know how much I was addicted to my cellphone until recently when opera mini corrupted the phone’s software. I’m having withdrawal symptoms now, and I’m acting a little crazy asking random people to borrow me their phones so that I can check my twitter account, e-mails, facebook account etc. Many that nut head who once told me that technology enslaves was right……….NOT.
- Yesterday two train accidents happened; two metrorail trains collided here in Springs and the other two collided in Soweto. My colleague got injured during the Springs collision but I’m thankful that he’s okay. I’m also worried that someone I know might have been injured in the Soweto collision and they might be trying to contact me but because my phone is effed up they can’t. I’m hoping that no one I know is hurt and my thoughts are with those who lost their loved ones during these two accidents.
- I have just received another rejection from another company but it was such a polite rejection that I wanna work for the company even more. There’s something about engineering companies that try hard to reduce the impact their activity has for the environment that touches me, very strange considering that there’s now a inanimate rock where my heart used to be.
- I had almost forgotten that February was the month of loooooooove( I’m trying hard not to vomit) my heart turned to stone a while ago so people in love annoy me, I hate seeing the sight of people in love with each other. love nauseates me, I wish someone could capture cupid, torture him and lock him somewhere far from me. I hate cupid.lol. When you read about a certain blogger punching the hell out of a couple somewhere in a park, know that AQUILOGY did it. I don’t know how I’m going to survive the month of February.