I really hate my job, I don’t know how I’ll be able to spend a year doing things I didn’t sign up to do. I was really looking forward to applying all things I’ve learnt practically but it doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen anytime soon.
- I need to stop being nice if I want to succeed in life ’cause nice people finish last, I really didn’t believe it until this week when it was apparent that if you’re nice people will walk all over you( I won’t elaborate further)
- I miss SOWETO, I miss Township life ’cause the suburbs are really boring
- I did my medical this week and it was found out that I have High blood pressure, I wasn’t surprised by the results at all I come from a long line of high BO sufferers and my taste for fried goodies guaranteed that I too, at 21 years of age, have it. I was told to eliminate animal fats in my diet but that is going to be hard.
- I miss blogging, I miss saying things I normally wouldn’t say in front of people( Being extremely shy and all) and getting away with it, I miss reading other people’s thought and thinking that there are people out there who have more issues than I have.
- I’m really going to miss the legendary blog stuff black people hate, the funniest black blog eva. in a few months time the blog will be gone.
- In a few months time I’m gonna kill off my other blog I won’t be able to update it regularly, I’ve talking to a friend of mine who is interested in taking over my blog, I’ll see how it turns out.
- I don’t remember what other things were on my mind.